Harley Aloe Soothing Gel
Harley Aloe Soothing Gel (500ml)
Used after either a Harley Hot Wax or Harley Strip Wax to finish the conditioning treatment of the skin.
An essential step for a Harley Hot Waxing and Harley Strip Waxing treatments.
The purpose of the Harley After-Wax Soothing Gel (500ml) is to soothe the skin once the wax treatment is complete. The Harley After-Wax Soothing Gel is used after either a Harley Hot Wax or Harley Strip Wax to finish the conditioning treatment of the skin. It is an essential step for a Harley Hot Waxing and Harley Strip Waxing treatments. The soothing gel reduces skin irritation, redness and the possibility of any in-growing hairs.
- Aloe Vera is a cactus plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family. It grows in dry climates such as those found in parts of Africa and India and has been used medicinally for centuries.
- Aloe Vera contains powerful antioxidants which belong to a large family of substances known as polyphenols. The polyphenols, when combined with several other compounds found in Aloe Vera can help slow down the growth of specific bacteria’s which could cause infections after waxing treatments.
- Aloe Vera also serves as a well-known treatment for sores and burns which is why it would be beneficial as an After-Wax treatment in order to soothe and minimize skin irritation and redness. This is what makes it an ideal treatment for those with extra sensitive skin.
- Aloe moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy residue which makes it perfect for after-wax as it leaves the skin cool. Aloe is also used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as Psoriasis, Acne and Eczema.
- Aloe Vera gel contains two very important hormones named Auxin and Gibberellins. These hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties which reduce skin inflammation. The Giberellin acts as a growth hormone which stimulates the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with reduced scarring.
|Directions for Use||Apply to the skin after a Hot Wax or Strip Wax treatment using a cotton pad or simply massage directly into the skin, this will cleans and protect the area allowing the the excited nerve endings to heal and sooth. For the best results use in conjunction with either the Harley Hot Wax or the Harley Strip Wax system|
|How It Works||The Harley Aloe Soothing Gel is an essential finish in any Harley Waxing treatment. It reduces skin irritation, redness & lowers the possibility of ingrown hairs by soothing the skin and helps heals any damaged tissues.|
|Ingredients||Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Carbomer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzophenone -4, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Linalool|
|Tips||After waxing the clients follicles are open and it is advisable that you also recommend some after waxing care instructions to the client to prevent them from irritating or infecting Their skin.• Do not go swimming until redness subsides. • Do not have a hot shower or bath until redness subsides. • Do not use a solarium or sun bake until redness subsides. • Do not apply self-tanning products until redness subsides. • Do not exfoliate the area for up to 72 hours after waxing.|