Harley Lavender Hot Wax
£18.00 – £180.00
A Lavender based pearlised liposoluble wax extremely delicate and graded. Removes hair as short as 1mm on the most stubborn and sensitive areas.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Harley Lavender Hot Wax
Pearlised liposoluble wax extremely delicate and graded
- Removes hair as short as 1mm.
- Does not leave a sticky residue.
- Can be re-applied to the same area 2-3 times.
- Made from pine tree resin, beeswax & essential oils.
- All our products are not tested on animals.
- Use our Pre-Waxing & After Care Oils for maximum results.
The Harley Lavender Hot Wax is made for the most demanding professionals. Using only the finest ingredients and essential oils, it’s low-melt temperature will guarantee client comfort and total satisfaction. Used correctly the Harley Lavender Hot Wax will remove hairs as short as 1mm on the most stubborn and sensitive areas.
Where Can it be used?
- Facial – All Areas
- Body – Underarm, bikini, Hollywood and Brazilian
Our Hot Waxes are designed for smaller more intimate areas. Use our strip wax system for larger areas.
It is essential that you use this product with our Harley Pre-Waxing Oil and Harley After Care Oil to ensure maximum results and client comfort.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Colophonium, Cera Alba, Paraffin, Lanolin, Lavandula Angustifolia, Linalool, CI 60730 (D&C Violet 2)
1kg, 10+2 Free
|How It Works||
The Micromica and Lavender enriched formula contains a few surprises, extra strong grip, no skin drag and no sticky residue. Apply to smaller more sensitive areas to grip hair as short as 1mm.
Pre-waxing tips :: Before applying the hot wax, cleanse the area with the Harley Cleanser & Toner to ensure a hygienic waxing experience. • Apply a thin film of Harley Pre-waxing Oil. This allows the wax to adhere only to the hairs and not the skin. • To test for any allergic reactions spot test this product on a small area of skin before use. • Do not wax on broken or inflamed skin, areas affected by acne or skin that is prone to allergies, dermatitis. • Do not wax if you are taking Accutane.
Post waxing tips :: After a waxing treatment it is advisable to stay out of the sun for at least 48 hours. If this cannot be avoided then a good sun block needs to be applied • Wear loose fitting clothes after a wax treatment to reduce skin irritation and to reduce the formation of any ingrown hairs • Massage the skin with Harley After Wax Oil to reduce redness, soothe the skin and reduce the formation of any ingrown hairs.
|Directions for Use||
Break into smaller pieces. This can be done with a hammer or simply by dropping the wax onto a hard surface. Place wax into a wax heater at a medium heat setting, stir the wax and slowly turn up the wax heater until you have a soft consistency. Do not overheat.
• Test the wax on the inside of your wrist to ensure it is at a comfortable temperature. Meanwhile prepare skin with Harley Pre-Wax Oil. Using a spatula, apply wax evenly first in the opposite direction of hair growth and then with the direction of hair growth in the same stroke, go passed the start point to make a tab.
• Once the wax has cooled and become slightly firm (not hard or brittle) flick up the tab. Gripping the tab with one hand and firmly holding the skin with the other, remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth in one quick motion. Immediately apply firm pressure with your hand to sooth and reduce redness