Harley Rose Hot Wax
£19.50 – £195.00
A delicate creamy depilatory wax with a rich country garden aroma. Removes hair as short as 1mm on the most stubborn and sensitive areas.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Harley Rose Hot Wax
A delicate creamy depilatory wax with a rich country garden aroma.
- Removes hair as short as 1mm.
- Does not leave a sticky residue.
- Can be re-applied to the same area 2-3 times.
- Made from pine tree resin, beeswax & essential oils.
- All our products are not tested on animals.
- Use our Pre-Waxing & After Care Oils for maximum results.
The Rose Hot Wax is a Titanium Dioxide depilatory wax. Titanium Dioxide waxes are a new generation of professional waxes able to satisfy even the most demanding application requirements. It gives the depilatory wax a particular softness and is smooth to apply, suitable for use also on very sensitive areas and skins. The Harley Rose Hot Wax considerably reduces adhesion of the wax onto the skin subsequently ensuring a soft and gentle pull-off strip removal. We recommend the Harley Rose Hot Wax and Strip Wax for all those cases where the skin is dehydrated, dry and particularly sensitive.
Where Can it be used?
- Facial – All Areas
- Body – Underarm, bikini, Hollywood and Brazilian
Our Hot Waxes are designed for smaller more intimate areas. Use our strip wax system for larger areas.
It is essential that you use this product with our Harley Pre-Waxing Oil and Harley After Care Oil to ensure maximum results and client comfort.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Colophonium, Cera Alba, Paraffin, Lanolin, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum, Geranoil, Citronellol, CI 45410 (D&C Red 28), CI 26100 (D&C Red 17)CI 15850:1 (D&C Red 7)
10+2 Free, 1kg
|How It Works||
The Harley Hot Wax contains a few surprises, extra strong grip, no skin drag and no sticky residue. Apply to smaller more sensitive areas to grip hair as short as 1mm.
Pre-waxing tips :: Before applying the hot wax, cleanse the area with the Harley Cleanser & Toner to ensure a hygienic waxing experience. • Apply a thin film of Harley Pre-waxing Oil. This allows the wax to adhere only to the hairs and not the skin. • To test for any allergic reactions spot test this product on a small area of skin before use. • Do not wax on broken or inflamed skin, areas affected by acne or skin that is prone to allergies, dermatitis. • Do not wax if you are taking Accutane.
Post waxing tips :: After a waxing treatment it is advisable to stay out of the sun for at least 48 hours. If this cannot be avoided then a good sun block needs to be applied • Wear loose fitting clothes after a wax treatment to reduce skin irritation and to reduce the formation of any ingrown hairs • Massage the skin with Harley After Wax Oil to reduce redness, soothe the skin and reduce the formation of any ingrown hairs.
|Directions for Use||
Break into smaller pieces. This can be done with a hammer or simply by dropping the wax onto a hard surface. Place wax into a wax heater at a medium heat setting, stir the wax and slowly turn up the wax heater until you have a soft consistency. Do not overheat.
• Test the wax on the inside of your wrist to ensure it is at a comfortable temperature. Meanwhile prepare skin with Harley Pre-Wax Oil. Using a spatula, apply wax evenly first in the opposite direction of hair growth and then with the direction of hair growth in the same stroke, go passed the start point to make a tab.
• Once the wax has cooled and become slightly firm (not hard or brittle) flick up the tab. Gripping the tab with one hand and firmly holding the skin with the other, remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth in one quick motion. Immediately apply firm pressure with your hand to sooth and reduce redness