Harley Rose Strip Wax (800ml)
£15.00 – £150.00
Our #1 Selling Wax. A delicate aroma of country garden will embrace this waxing experience. Designed for sensitive skin and fine hairs. To be used in an 800ml heater.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Harley Rose Strip Wax
Our #1 Selling Wax. A delicate aroma of country garden will embrace this waxing experience
- This is our most popular strip wax. It can be applied super thinly.
- Ideal for the larger wax areas such as the legs & arms.
- The wax will grip only the hair & not the skin.
- Considerably reduces adhesion of the wax onto the skin subsequently ensuring a soft and gentle pull-off strip removal.
- Recommend for all those cases where the skin is dehydrated, dry and particularly sensitive skins.
The Rose Strip Wax is a Titanium Dioxide depilatory wax. Titanium Dioxide waxes are a new generation of professional waxes able to satisfy even the most demanding application requirements. It gives the depilatory wax a particular softness and is smooth to apply, suitable for use also on very sensitive areas and skins.
Where Can it be used?
- Body – Legs, Arms, Back and Chest
Our Strip Waxes are designed for larger areas. Use our Hot Wax system for smaller and more intimate areas.
It is essential that you use this product with our Harley Cleanser & Toner and Harley After Care Oil to ensure maximum results and client comfort.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Colophonium, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum, Geranoil, Citronellol, CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Lake), CI15850:1 (D&C Red 7), CI26100 (D&C Red 17),
1 (800ml), 10+2 Free
|How It Works||
Harley’s universally acclaimed Rose Strip Wax contains a few
• Before using the wax prepare the skin with the Harley Cleanser & Toner.
|Directions for Use||
Ensure client has had a patch test before treatment. Remove lid and place pot in a wax heater at a medium heat setting, stir the wax and slowly turn up the wax heater until you have a soft consistency. Do not overheat. Test the wax on the inside of your wrist to ensure it is at a comfortable temperature.
Meanwhile cleanse skin with Harley Cleanser & Toner. Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of warmed wax in the direction of the hair growth. Massage a waxing strip onto the waxed area and remove against the direction of the hair growth. After treatment, tweeze away any stubborn hairs and apply Harley After Wax Oil
Wax should not be applied to broken or damaged skin